Your child is a precious gift. You’ll do everything in your power to give your little one the best. Pediatric dentistry should be at the top of your list. Our pediatric dentist in Dunn is here to help your child to have good oral health for life. The first step is to make an appointment with our local dentist for kids from an early age.
Get a Head Start on Healthy Teeth
Plan on making your infant’s first appointment with our local dentist for kids by the first birthday. Your little one’s teeth will start making an appearance anywhere between six months and a year. Our pediatric dentist in Dunn will make sure your child’s teeth and gums are health. You’ll have tips for taking care of your child’s new teeth, including:
- Using a damp cloth or your finger to relieve sore gums
- Brushing new teeth when the first arrive with a soft brush
- Using toothpaste without fluoride until age 2
- Rinsing your child’s mouth with water after drinking or eating
- Avoiding sugary beverages or foods
- Looking for early signs of tooth decay
Watch your child’s new teeth carefully to look for any problems. Call our local dentist for kids if you have a concern.
Regular Visits to the Pediatric Dentist are a Must
Make sure you keep your annual appointments with our pediatric dentist in Dunn NC. Our dentist will be your partner when it comes to promoting good oral hygiene for your child. Contact our office today to schedule your next appointment.