New Patient Offer
Schedule a NEW patient appointment and receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card*
* Restrictions may apply. Promotion apply only to new patient appointment. Please mention oral health promotion while making appointment. One gift per household. Promotion not eligible for any government insurances as mandated by The Federal Anti-Kickback Section, 42 U.S.C 1320a-7b(b).
At Hickory Grove Pediatric Dentistry, our care is:
We know that life can get quite busy. That is why your convenience is our top priority. Our new practice is centrally located in the shopping center East Town Market off N. Sharon Amity Rd and HWY 24 (E. W.T Harris Blvd).
Our mission is to make dental care for children both accessible and affordable. Our office accepts and files most dental plans, including NC Medicaid. We have also partnered with Health Credit Services and Care Credit to provide more flexible financing options.
Every treatment plan is unique and tailored to each patient. Providing families with flexible options for care is essential to our success.
Schedules of families can get cumbersome. Our online scheduling options allow you to book your appointments on your time.
Three ways to book:
- Call Our Office – We’d love to speak with you!
- Schedule Online – Book whenever, wherever.
- Email Us – Send us a message and we will take it from there!
Depending on the need, we provide various sedation options to make each dental visit comfortable.
- Partnership with Pediatric Dental Anesthesia Associates – A safe option led by pediatric anesthesiologists.
- Hospital – A safe option performed in the hospital.
- IV Sedation – A safe option offered right in our dental office.
Laser Dentistry for Kids – In addition to the traditional treatment options, our office offers laser dentistry for kids! This new technology allows our team to perform procedures such as lip and tongue ties with a minimalistic approach to care. Procedures can be done faster, safer, and with less pain. Post-op care for laser dentistry is significantly faster than other methods and may even limit or eliminate the need for drugs.